August 7, 2015

Road Trip: Day Four + Five

Day Four + Five: One of my favorite things about the road trip was seeing so many different parts of the country. Many times I had to remind myself to pay attention to the road because I was just in awe at the views. I think it was in moments like driving across Texas or Arizona (or visiting the Grand Canyon) that I realized while manmade structures are really cool to see, there is absolutely nothing like natural beauty. In Amarillo, Texas, we had a quick pit stop + saw Cadillac Ranch which was literally on the side of the highway. Def worth the stop if you are passing through! As soon as we got to New Mexico the land changed from being so flat to somewhat hilly (I'm not sure that's the right word... mountainous?) We spent the night in Albuquerque which was quite interesting. Needless to say, by this day we had memorized some songs because we heard them too many times and our voices were strained from singing too much. 


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Show some love!