August 8, 2015

Grand Canyon

One word: UNREAL.

For some reason, before we went I was thinking this was going to be a quick, pull up and take a photo, then keep on driving type of thing. Then when there were tons of welcome signs and we had to wait in line get in, it suddenly dawned on me that this is kind of a big deal and kind of a national park. Duh - it's not a quick pit stop. 

That being said, I wish we had more time to explore the Grand Canyon. I wish the weather wasn't so cloudy. And I wish these photos could capture what an incredible beauty of nature it is. Regardless, I'm so glad we stopped quickly. 

I could have stared at the view all day long. And then some. It was incredible!

If and when I go back, I think it would be amazing to do a helicopter tour or go down to the bottom. Def worth the trip + spending more than a few hours there. But Cali was calling- by now we drove  30+ hours and we were ready to just get there!









No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!

Show some love!